Acropolis Hotel Paris Boulogne***
Located in Boulogne-Billancourt, 5 minutes away from the Porte de Saint-Cloud (Paris), the hotel is the perfect location for your business, leisure or sports trips. Our team will be delighted to welcome you, 24/7, in a warm atmosphere.
Breakfast included offer
20% OFF Non Refundable
10% OFF Non Refundable
Enjoy our buffet breakfast from 7am to 10am:
Products from Cafés Richard (coffee beans grounded on site, Cappuccino, Hot chocolate…), Tea Lipton, Tropicana 100% pure juice, Bread, French viennoiseries, Cereals, Gluten-free rice cake, Jam , Honey; Yogurts , Cheese, Ham, Eggs with individual steamer, Fruit compotes and low fat compotes, Fruit salad and fresh fruits.
Our multilingual reception team welcomes you 24/7 and will be happy to advise you in the organization of your stay.
The entire hotel is non-smoker
Free and unlimited WIFI
Wake-up call upon request
Iron and ironing board upon request
Bottle warmer, bed and changing mat upon request
Dry cleaning upon request
Hot and cold beverages (without alcohol) served with extra charges in the lobby
The perfect location
- Located in a business and residential area, in the middle of Boulogne-Billancourt (restaurants, shops, cinema...)
- Close to the Porte de Saint-Cloud, Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and the Palais des Congrès.
- Near the Parc des Princes, Jean Bouin Stadium, Pierre de Coubertin Stadium and Roland Garros.
- Direct access to Paris center and to the main touristic points: Eiffel tower, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, Opera Garnier, the Louvre museum and the Grands Magasins (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps) by the Metro line 9 at Marcel Sembat.
- Access to Versailles castle by bus in 30 minutes from Pont de Sèvres (2 metro stations from the hotel)
- Access by car to the CDG and Orly airports easy thanks to the Peripherique road, Nationale road 118 or the highway A86.
- Parking Indigo Bellefeuille and Parking Autocité Porte de St Cloud are a 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
Lollapalooza Paris 2017
The famous american Lollapalooza is taking place for the first time in Paris from the 22 to 23 July 2017, at the Hippodrome de Longchamp. On the spectacular lineup, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, the Pixies, London Grammar and many more. Celebrate the summer with music in Boulogne!