COVID 19 PROTOCOL
Procedure in force until December 31, 2020
Aimed at protecting the hotel's guests and staff
These exceptional internal regulations are specific to the reception of customers and are subject to change.
This document was drawn up to limit the risk of spreading the COVID 19 virus within the establishment in order to protect the health of hotel guests and staff.
OUR PREVENTION MEASURES
- Each team member wears a mask for any material transfer.
- The facility's cleaning and disinfection protocols have been modified and reinforced with virucidal cleaning products.
- The occupational risk assessment document is up to date regarding measures to prevent the risks of contamination and contagion.
- Staff on the floors are individually equipped with masks and gloves.
- Automatic dispensers of hydroalcoholic gel are installed at the staff passage points and in the common areas for customers.
- Protective glass surrounds the hotel's reception area.
- The social distancing is materialized in the hall in front of the entrance to the reception.
- Concerning breakfast: it is served as a buffet in the hall.
- Wearing a mask and hydroalcoholic gel will be obligatory in the breakfast room. If you wish to have a refreshment at the buffet after you have settled in, we will ask you to come back to the reception for the hydroalcoholic gel.
- Due to the anti COVID 19 measures some of our services are temporarily suspended or closed: the luggage room, the basement toilets.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all common areas of the establishment.
- Smoking and cooking are not allowed in the rooms.
- Your room will be cleaned daily during your stay. If you do not wish us to come into your room, please inform us as soon as you arrive.
- The use of stairs is to be preferred, the access to the elevator is limited to the number of occupants of the room.
- It is recommended that you make sure you don't forget any objects in your room.